- Keep this plant evenly moist.
- It will react to too much or too little water by developing yellowing leaves.
- If kept too wet, it will develop root rot and parts of the plant may collapse.
- This plant can take quite low light levels
- The plant will lose its variegation in too low light
- If you would like the variegation to stay or come back after fading, move into a brighter light situation
- Low to medium bright light. North, east, or west window is perfect
- This plant will become a lengthy vine and can be used to frame windows or circle a room
- Fertilize from March -September while the plant is actively growing (Depends on where you live)
- I never use the fertilizer at the full strength it calls for on the package. I usually use 1/2 strength
- Use 1/4 strength every time you water if that is more convenient